- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language Arabic
- Assessments Yes
The program is designed to provide high quality training for practitioners who desire to reinforce occupational safety and health knowledge and skills, and those who intend to pursue a qualification as registered Safety Officers with the Labour Department, HKSAR. It covers topics in key areas of occupational safety and health legislations, safety technology, common hazards and relevant control measures, principles of safety management and applications, safety inspection skills, accident investigation, and training.
- Occupational Safety and Health Ordinance.
- Occupational Safety and Health Regulation.
- Factories and Industrial Undertakings Ordinance.
- Factories and Industrial Undertakings Regulations.
- Construction Sites (Safety) Regulations, etc.