Marketing and Sales
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language Arabic
- Assessments Yes
The course relies on the use of a variety of case studies and exercises to develop a consistent approach to sales team management. Group presentations and self assessment tools will also be used to create a shared language around key sales management competencies.
- Define sales management and its critical functions and use this knowledge to improve their performance while avoiding the main mistakes made by beginners in the role.
- Devise sales strategies, organize sales territories, and use different forecasting models to optimize sales results.
- Build and manage a competent team of salespeople capable of delivering effective and sustainable results.
- Use leadership and team-building abilities to motivate team members, improve sales revenues and retain salespeople.
- Conduct sales performance reviews to evaluate individual performance and contribution to overall sales results.