- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language Arabic
- Assessments Yes
This program uses an interactive and cooperative learning methodology to actively engage participants into the most effective learning process by using lectures, participants-led presentations, extensive case studies and analysis, teamwork and brainstorming, and video segments followed by discussions.
- Recognize performance management as a key strategic and competitive differentiator.
- Understand theory and application of corporate performance management through Balanced Scorecards (BSCs) and other frameworks for developing KPIs.
- Create buy in and a culture of continuous performance improvement to enthusiastically own performance measurement and improvement.
- Drive performance-informed budgeting and accountability.
- Develop best practice KPIs, performance targets, and management dashboards.
- MAINTENANCE OF RECORDS
- Improve performance of departments, teams, programs, projects, risks, and individuals.
- Make their strategy measurable and easier to communicate and cascade.
- Select and design performance measures that are far more meaningful than brainstorming or benchmarking ever can produce.
- Bring their measures to life in a consistent way, using the right data and with the right ownership.
- Design insightful and actionable reports and dashboards that focus discussion on improvement.
- Clearly see the real signals from their measures about whether performance is improving or not.
- Communicate performance information throughout the organization to better inform decision making
- Convincingly hit performance targets, and make measurement about transformation.