- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language Arabic / English
- Assessments Yes
"The International Computer Driving License is a leading global program for accrediting computer skills for users The finalists. This certificate is aimed at Europe, where it is owned and designed by the European License for Computer Use F-ECDL (a non-profit organization) headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. This institution has been formed to coordinate and develop The concept of the International Computer Driving License as well as the European Computer Use License ECDL / ICDL and cooperation in this regard Throughout the world through a network of licensed centers. This ICDL license serves as the international version of ECDL for off use European Union countries, but a true copy of the curriculum and content of tests, methods of testing, review and accreditation. He obtained the certificate of the International Computer Driving License in seven tests, the first theoretical according to which to assess the extent of knowledge The applicant is required to test the basic principles of computers and the field of technical information".
- Understand the key concepts relating to ICT, computers, devices, and software.
- Identify the different settings and options of an operating system and use the built-in help.
- Recognise good practice in file management and be able to organise files and folders efficiently.
- Understand network concepts and connection options and be able to connect to a network.
- Recognise considerations relating to green IT, accessibility, and user health.