- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language Arabic / English
- Assessments Yes
Graphic design is a craft where professionals create visual content to communicate messages. By applying visual hierarchy and page layout techniques, designers use typography and pictures to meet users’ specific needs and focus on the logic of displaying elements in interactive designs, to optimize the user experience.
- Learn about design principles.
- Receive training in typography
- Understand color theory
- Learn professional skills in Adobe Illustrator and After Effects.
- Be able to make business cards, letterheads, brochures, and posters