- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language Arabic
- Assessments Yes
The program aims to raise the level of performance of the participants in the educational process, educational training to achieve continuous professional growth, increase production capacity, in addition to preparing professional cadres in various disciplines, developing some positive trends towards work and human relations between workers, and providing the trainees with educational information, skills and scientific and technical innovations And educational theories that make them more able to keep pace with these changes, and raise the adequacy of those involved in educational training tasks through specialized programs.
- Develop children's confidence in themselves and their abilities to learn.
- Gain problem-solving skills.
- Developing the positive aspects of the active personality with their community and the surrounding environment (citizenship - civic life).
- Acquisition of effective communication skills that allow personal growth in a normal manner.
- Acquiring social skills and abilities that allow for positive relationships with others (children - adults).
- The ability of kindergarten teachers to use information and communication technology in teaching children.
- The ability of the kindergarten teacher to deal with contemporary variables affecting the child's personality.