- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language Arabic / English
- Assessments Yes
Though many professionals use Excel on a daily basis, Excel has many undiscovered functions that can increase productivity even further. In this course, we will explore one of the relatively new tools brought by Excel to help professionals in cleaning up and preparing data for further analysis and reporting: Power Query. This tool is available as an "Add In" on Excel 2013 but comes readily available on Excel 2016 and newer versions. In addition, we will cover many features of pivot tables which is the main reporting tool in Excel. We will also take a look at PowerPivots, another powerful tool in Excel which will put your pivot tables on turbo. While pivot tables have some limitations, PowerPivots can be used when you have significantly big data. The last part of the course is dedicated to automating your Excel reports and reconciliation through the use of macros.
- Use Microsoft Excel in business more effectively.
- Perform analysis and evaluation to assist in enhancing the decision making process.
- Understand and create pivot tables and pivot charts.
- Visualize and manipulate data.
- Prepare business and flash reports to senior management.
- Will be able to design professional-level spreadsheets to lay out data intelligently and usefully